Every organization requires software that allows information to be managed digitally.
The important points having information system technology are: availability, significance, security and convenience, all of which are characterized by planning and implementation.
“Dynamic Computer Systems” accompanies the client all the way from the decision making to characterization and information system implementation processes.
A typical information system consists of three layers:
- The data storage layer, which is implemented through a database
- A logical layer that arranges and analyzes the information
- The display layer that provides the user interface
Information System can also be considered automation and optimization tools and their benefits are:
- Savings in manpower costs
- Fewer human errors
- Higher accessibility
“Dynamic Computer Systems” is skilled in identifying your organization’s requirements and translating it into a technical language with our team and external suppliers.
“Dynamic Computer Systems” provides a variety of virtual servers (applications servers) in the cloud for organizations:
- Email servers
- FTP (file transfer protocol) servers
- Web Servers
- Application servers like ERP and CRM